Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blog Talk Radio: Ron Perlman Audio Interview

Source: Blog Talk Radio's Milling About

Photobucket

Milling About with Ron Perlman

Shooting the upcoming feature flick Drive with Ryan Gosling was hell for the Hellboy star. “We had this scene in the Pacific Ocean where he’s trying to kill me. We shot it during high tide at 3:30 in the morning,” Ron, whose new flick, Season of the Witch, co-stars Nicholas Cage, tells Milling About host Robin Milling. “My back was to the ocean, I was facing the beach and this wave just came and knocked me clear 20 feet in the air and I ended up ass-over-tea-kettle. I ripped something in my knee… It's hard to walk on it. I think I'm gonna need some surgery on this one. There's some structural damage in there.”

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment