Friday, November 26, 2010

Fringe - SciFi Now: Anna Torv Interview

Source: SciFi Now Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

Anna Torv interview

November 25, 2010
by Steve Nash

We caught up with the Fringe actress a little while back...

Photobucket

As an audience, we want to know what makes B-Olivia tick.

So do I. She is completely the same person as Olivia genetically and when we first went over there I would have liked to have put her as a completely different character but essentially they are in exactly the same job, they are so much alike that they have ended up with the same partner in Charlie, and the same boss, so they are pretty, pretty close, and that’s not giving anything away because at the end of the second season you find out that Faux-livia is in our world and Olivia is over here so I still really haven’t had any time with Faux-livia in her real environment so I don’t know. I’d really like to find out more about her because I think she will be a bit of a different person when she ends up going back. I don’t know what they are planning, but if we end up keeping this parallel universe, Olivia is going to end up getting back there but if we do stick on this other side for a bit I think it will be fun to watch them fight it out, that would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment